Black Label tents are the best choice if you want the most comfort and greatest ease of handling, and/or if absolute all season strength is your highest priority.Read more Less
Our most versatile tents, Black Label models will handle any terrain or weather condition, from the mildest to the most demanding. Their simplicity, ease of use, and comfort make them perfect not only for any trip in any season, but also for general use in less challenging situations, and for less experienced users. Their strength, stability, and roominess, meanwhile, make them the best choice for long term, demanding, all season use in the harshest conditions – exposed and/or above tree line terrain, continuous heavy snow conditions, high-grit environments like deserts, beaches, and playas, and the like. Their extra durability increases longevity, and reduces the risk of problems, especially on longer adventures in remote areas, where repair opportunities may be limited.
Black Label tents are constructed with our strongest materials:
- Outer tent in our Kerlon 1800 fabric, with an 18 kg/40 lb tear strength.
- 10 mm poles.
- 3 mm Vectran & polyester guy lines.
- Our most robust inner tent and floor fabrics.
- Heavier duty zippers.
- Y-Pegs, our strongest pegs.
Black Label tents are designed to maximize strength, ease of use and comfort in all seasons and all conditions:
- Outer tent goes all the way to the ground for all season protection.
- Same-length poles throughout make for simple set up.
- Multiple vents high up offer ventilation even if the tent is dug down into the snow.
- The interior is designed to offer the greatest usable space.
Since 1996 David Reid has been guiding Arctic trips, including dog sled tours, sea kayak trips, ski tours, and even diving adventures. He uses, among others, Keron and Keron GT models.
In the early 1990s, Günter Wamser started spending his summers traveling north, by horse, from Tierra del Fuego in South America. In 2013, he reached Alaska, USA. Throughout his journy, he used Keron and Nammatj models.
Every Black Label Tent is perfect for pleasant trips in fine weather, where comfort is paramount and it is equally well-suited to adventures in the most challenging terrain, and the most demanding weather, in any season.
See the Tents
- Available in 3 & 4 person sizes
- 2 entrances/2 vestibules
- 1 extended vestibule
- Available in 2 & 3 person sizes
- 1 entrance/1 extended vestibule
Any Season, Any Condition
Black Label tents offer the strength, reliability, and durability for any trip in any condition.